Project management in construction - is the management of time, budget and quality of the construction project at all stages of its implementation to ensure timely commissioning.
As part of the construction management company provides the following services :
- Coordination of all the necessary authorities;
- The choice of the designer and the coordination of the design;
- Support of passing the examination of the project;
- The selection of contractors;
- Building control;
- Control of cost and time of designing and building;
- Organization of events for the facility to operate;
- Other functions of technical customer.
The result of the completion of the entire cycle of construction and installation work is the object put into operation.
ANNEX KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE , METHODS AND MEANS OF WORK OF THE PROJECT TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS